Saturday, May 4, 2024

Kendra's Boutique Reviews Read Customer Service Reviews of kendrasboutique com 2 of 29

kendras hair boutique

Finger combing, water, and minimal use of products are my go-to for maintenance. I was very impressed with the wait time. Packaging was absolutely beautiful and highly presentable.

Write a review

I have used Kendra's hair for like 7 years! And will last when you properly care for it. I'm also use the closures to make wigs as well.

kendras hair boutique

I recently purchased hair bundles from…

Delivery was super fast & the hair is everything I expected. Kendra's Hair has gained my trust because of the TOP NOTCH QUALITY and SHIPPING always arrived sooner than expected delivery date.Hair is worth the price and lasts for years. I love how it was pre-plucked which made me very easy for me. Claim your profile to access Trustpilot’s free business tools and connect with customers.

Raw Platinum Blonde Bob Straight (HD Lace) Wig

RAW Brazilian Hair is one of the most popular types of hair extensions in the market. Brazilian Virgin Hair is naturally compatible with many hair types including African-American and Caucasian. It is good for all hairstyles, holds curls beautifully and curls when wet. Our Brazilian Virgin Hair comes in natural colors and is collected from single donors and has not been chemically altered or processed.

Kendra's Boutique is Revolutionizing the American Hair Industry - Flaunt Magazine

Kendra's Boutique is Revolutionizing the American Hair Industry.

Posted: Wed, 06 Sep 2023 07:23:00 GMT [source]

My order was changed and sent out the very same day. I received my order the next day. The communication and delivery is very satisfying and fast! The quality of the hair is soft and true to its definition.

Extra Long Bundles 32”-40”

I have a couple of years buying at this boutique, I bought my last bundle last week from them. I bought bundles and a closure and usually I have a good experience. But this time everytime I wash the closure it sheds really bad. I only had it in my head a month its was for my birthday🎂. Now the closure has alittle hair. The money I spent on the closure all for nothing.

6 Deep Wave Lace Frontal (HD Lace)

All my hair from her is still perfect, no knotting, hardly any shredding unless I’m being heavy handed. From beach blonde and balayage to raven black and "uh oh, make it go back!" Short hairstyles and low-maintenance haircuts to barbered fades and covering grays. Kendra sold my dawg a bad 360 wig. I don't even know why she advertises it as a 360 wig. To be honest, it should be advertised as a 180 wig.

kendras hair boutique

I strongly advise that you look elsewhere for their hair bundle needs. I recently purchased hair bundles from Kendra's Boutique, and my experience has been nothing short of a disaster. I was sold low quality hair at a high price.Overall, my experience with the hair bundles purchased from Kendra's Boutique has been extremely disappointing. I strongly advise that you look elsewhere for your hair bundle needs. I originally placed an order for 5 bundles of loose curl and only received 1 bundle. I called customer service the next day and not only was the issue resolved, but I was also able to change the texture of my order from loose curly to body wave.

I have a frontal from Yummy Exstentions and 7strands they're both raw vendors and i compared them. I would say kendra's hair is the same as beauty supply hair. The lace front was supposed to be 20 inches. I got a refund but they kept the shipping fee and i have to PAY to return the item. They do not send return labels.

Secondly the wig was dirty when it came in. I saw the dirt and just couldn't believe it. I should've known it was dirty from the beginning because the package came torn. I just can't believe people buy this stuff. If I could give it ZERO stars I would.

I recently purchased the hotComb and noticed damage on the cord. After reaching out to the business to ask for a replacement they never responded back I expected more after paying $65 for an item that was damaged on arrival. Hair is of great quality, my hair dresser who has used multiple different brand says that it really is worth all the money. I'm really happy with the result. My first hair from Kendra's boutique was pretty good. The second one I bought, however, is a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Natural Hair Chart Categories: How to Decode Your Curl Pattern

Table Of Content Curly Hair Pattern Types Type 2 Wavy Hair The 9 Types of Curls RELATED PRODUCTS Taylor recommends using the Deeper Than...